About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 40

I waited patiently for you Lord to help me, and you heard my cry. You lifted me out of the pit of despair. You set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. You have given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to you my God. Many will see what you have done for me and be amazed. I will put my trust in you Lord. Oh, the joys of trusting you Lord. O Lord my God, you have performed many wonders for me. Your plans for me are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to an end. You take no delight in sacrifices or offerings. Instead you have made me listen, and I finally understand — you don’t require offerings. But I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart. I have told everyone about your justice. I have not been afraid to speak out about you O Lord. I have not kept the good news of your justice hidden in my heart; I have talked about your faithfulness and saving power. I have told everyone of your unfailing love and faithfulness. Lord, don’t hold back your tender mercies from me. Let your unfailing love and faithfulness always protect me. For troubles surround me— too many to count! My sins pile up so high I can’t see my way out.  I have lost all courage. Please, Lord, rescue me! Come quickly, Lord, and help me. But may all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you. Because of your salvation I will repeatedly shout, “The Lord is great!” Since I am in need of you Lord, keep me in your thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 40:1‭-‬6‭, ‬8‭-‬13‭, ‬16‭-‬17 NLT.