About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Reagan

If you are a fan of President Ronald Reagan or you like biopic movies you should love this movie.  It tells the story of Reagan's life from the point of view of the Soviet Union.  There are many good performances especially from the leads Dennis Quaid as Reagan and Penelope Ann Miller as Nancy Reagan.  There was also an amazing short performance from Kevin Dillon as Jack Warner.  The movie does a great job of not just telling a story in one direction, but tells you about major moments in Reagan's life.   The focus of the movie is really about Reagan's passion to stop the Soviet Union.  The movie keeps you engaged and interested.  There is also a great cameo from the lead singer of Creed Scott Stapp singing as Frank Sinatra.