About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Anatomy of a Murder

Anatomy of a Murder is a great Jimmy Stewart movie that really showcases his acting both from a serious role and a comedy.  The movie isn't a comedy, but has some really funny moments from Jimmy.  There are a lot of good actors and a young George C Scott that is outstanding.   The story is interesting as it isn't about solving a murder, but a courtroom drama trying to make the case for murder.   It also connects a subplot about a rape that must be proven.  There are a lot of twists in the case and really does a great job of making you guess.  It also does showcases how we used to treat women that were raped in court.  Overall a really good movie that will make you think about the justice system.