About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

MiB International

MiB International isn't a bad movie, but it isn't very good either.  The problem is that it just doesn't have the humor of Will Smith with the deadpan straight man of Tommy Lee Jones.  And that combo is what makes those movies work. Chris Hemsworth just doesn't have the comic timing of Will Smith.  Also when those movies came out they were new and cool at the time.  Now it seems dated and old.  It was predictable and in the end they was never really any concern about the outcome.