About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Long Shot

So I was worried that this movie would be really left leaning political and while it was it also looked at its bias and said maybe we are all a little crazy.  I mean the most sane person my have been the Christian Republican, but I won't say who that turns out to be.  I liked half of this movie.  I enjoyed the romance between the two main characters and thought they did a good job of making me believe they could fall in love.  But the movie felt like it was written by two different people.  The first half was like they wanted to be a serious political dramedy.   That was the unfunny parts and a waste of time especially the ridiculous shots at Fox News.  But then it was like a new writer came on and said let's throw reality out the window and make a slapstick romantic comedy.  And that worked and it was a fun and even heartful movie.  It isn't a great movie, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Beware it has some gross sex humor too.