About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Val

Val is a autobiography of the life and career of Val Kilmer told by him and his son.  The story is very interesting to see how much he has done in his career.  You also learn about the pain and hardships he went through growing up.  But you never see him make excuses for his life.  He is in a sad place now in his life due to poor health and hardly talk anymore.  But watching the movie you see he is a true actor.  He was about the art more than the paycheck.   I also forgot about some of his roles and really how good he was as an actor.  He is a gracious celebrity who seems to appreciate his fans.  Overall a very good documentary.