About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Hearing the Voice of God

So Joy Behar said Mike Pence had a mental illness, because he says Jesus has spoken to him on important decisions in his life.  Pence called her out for her comments that not only attack him, but every Christian.

Let's set the record straight.   When 99.9% of Christians say they heard God's voice, or Jesus spoke to them, or the Holy Spirit took over them it isn't literal.  We don't mean we hear an actual voice, have a conversation, or some force took over our body.  It is a feeling, it is what we learn from the Bible that gives us a new revelation, or when we come to a decision we come to some clarity and peace.  It is an overwhelming of emotion and it is a guidance we feel. This is real.  It is both external and internal.  But to act like it is something out of Bruce Almighty is ridiculous and rude.  And those without faith in God don't understand and can't understand.  To understand you must first be willing to take that step towards faith and open to receiving God's Word, Christ eternal gift of salvation, and the life changing guidance of the Holy Spirit.