About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 51

Have mercy on me, O God, because of your unfailing love. Because of your great compassion, forgive me of my sins. Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin. For I recognize my sin and it haunts me. Against you I have sinned; I have done evil in your sight. Your judgment against me is just. For I was born a sinner. But you desire honesty and teach me wisdom. Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Oh, give me back my joy again; as I have been broken. Don’t look at my sins. Remove the stain of my guilt. Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. Forgive me for my sins, O God; then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness. O Lord, I will praise you. You do not desire a sacrifice. You desire is a broken spirit that is repentant. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God forgive me.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 51:1‭-‬12‭, ‬14‭-‬17 NLT.