About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 50

Lord, you are the Mighty One, God, and you have spoken; you have summoned all humanity from where the sun rises to where it sets. God, you shine in glorious radiance.  God you are not silent. You call on the heavens above and the earth below to witness the judgment of your people. The heavens proclaim your justice, for God you will be the judge. I will listen to you God as you speak. You are my God. For all the animals of the forest are yours. You know every bird on the mountains, and all the animals of the field. I will make thankfulness my sacrifice to you God, and keep my vows I have made to you the Most High. I will call on you when I am in trouble, and you will rescue me, and I will give you glory. Don't rebuke me Lord, listing all my sins. I will repent. I will give thanks as a sacrifice that truly honors you. I will keep to your path, so you will reveal to me your salvation O God.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 50:1‭-‬4‭, ‬6‭-‬7‭, ‬10‭-‬11‭, ‬14‭-‬15‭, ‬21‭-‬23 NLT.