About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 52

God your justice continues forever. The righteous will see it and be amazed. The mighty who do not trust in you God will fall. They trust their wealth instead and grow more and more bold in their wickedness. But I thrive  in your house God. I will always trust in your unfailing love. I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 52:1‭, ‬6‭-‬9 NLT.