About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Government Should Lead By Example

One of the issues I have with Obamacare is that if the Democrats truly believe in it, then they should lead by example and join the plan. Instead Obamacare exempted the President, the House members, and the Senate. If this government healthcare plan is good enough for me and my family, then it should be good enough for our leaders and their families. Also all federal employees should be placed on the government healthcare plan. If our leaders are unwilling to make themselves apart of this plan, then we as Americans should be unwilling to support this plan and them as leaders.