About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Hamilton Watches

My favorite watch is Hamilton. Hamilton is owned by the Swatch Group, but their heritage goes back to America. Hamilton was the watch for our military back in World War II. My Hamilton is the Khaki King with day and date. This was the standard issue watch for our ground forces in WWII. Hamilton watches have been featured in hundreds of movies from Pearl Harbor, You’ve Got Mail, Men In Black, and Get Smart.

Today most Hamilton watches have automatic or mechanical movements. Since Hamilton is owned by the Swatch Group who also makes the ETA movement, most Hamilton watches have the same base movement as higher priced watches like Tag Heuer, Baume & Mericer, Cartier, and Omega.

Hamilton has two basic styles: the Khaki which is the military inspired watches and the American Classic which is their fashion forward and retro styles. For those with a passion for the military the Khaki collection is a smart choice. And those that like a more dress casual watch will love the American Classic collections.

In my opinion Hamilton watches are the best value automatic movement watches in the industry. Hamilton watches are American Style and Swiss Made.