About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

I Can Do Anything For...

I have a saying that I like to say when I have something to do and I'm either very tired or it is very hard. Whenever I have to do something I just tell myself that "I can do anything for..." and the amount of time that I have to do it. So if I have to go to work at night for 4 hours I might tell myself "I can do anything for 4 hours." No matter how long it is, I know I can do it . Even if it is hard or I'm tired or I'm in pain, I can fight to get the job done when I make this statement. This works for me and I hope it might be something that might work for you as well.