About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Stop Calling People Hitler

Make no mistake what happened Saturday with President Trump was an INDIRECT result of the rhetoric of the Democrats.  I say indirect because the direct responsibility is also on the shooter.  But Joe Biden and the Democrats have called Trump the next Hitler.  They have said he is a threat to democracy.  They have called him an authoritarian.  They have said he supported insurrection.  They have said that if Trump wins it will be the last election in our country.  Biden said just a couple days before that they need to put a bullseye on Trump.  

The Biden administration has refused to increase his security detail and pulled some security to give to Jill Biden.  Some Democrats in Congress wanted to pull Trump's secret service detail all together. We have seen Democrat supporters physically attack Republicans like when Rand Paul was beaten at his home.  A man came very close to getting into Justce Kavanaugh house and killing him and his family.  Congressman Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporter.  We saw the violence during the "summer of love" BLM riots with millions in property destruction and dozens of deaths.  We have seen the violence from groups like Antifa.  We saw the Pro-Hamas groups on college campuses.  

You can't continue to call your political opponent Hilter or compare his supporters to the Nazi and not expect someone will take it seriously.  If you truly believe someone is Hilter, then you are justified trying to kill Hilter.  Stop comparing any political opponent to Hilter and the Nazi.