About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Avengers: Endgame

After 21 movies the MCU ended on a major high note.  This movie while long didn't feel like that at all. But there could've cut or cut down a few conversations and shortened it by 30 minutes. Overall it moved well, with great emotional impact and superior action.  The movie gave us some moments that we've been waiting to see for many years.  It also gave us quotes that harken back to previous movies and will be remembered.   This was definitely the Captain America and Iron Man movie with Thor in a big role.  But it also allowed characters like the Hulk, Hawkeye, Nebula,  and War Machine to shine.  Black Widow had one of the most emotional scenes.  Ant-Man also plays a bigger role than I expected and Captian Marvel smaller than expected. They did try to force a few jokes that were okay, but not neccessary.  The only complaint was the 3 SJW moments, but it wasn't too bad.  Overall this is a top 5 MCU movie.