About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

God's Advise on Money


1.  We are to be generous in Giving:  Tithing


Pr 11:24 One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.


Pr 11:25 A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.


2.  Place peoples needs above profit:  Don’t be a Scrooge.
 

Pr 11:26 People curse the man who hoards grain, but blessing crowns him who is willing to sell.
 

3.  Be cautious of co-signing:  Most experts says don’t even co-sign for your kids.
 

Pr 17:18 A man lacking in judgment strikes hands in pledge and puts up security for his neighbor.


4.  Don’t accept bribes:  Don’t sell your principles.
 

Pr 17:23 A wicked man accepts a bribe in secret to pervert the course of justice.
 

5.  Help the poor:  “When I was hungry you fed me.”


Pr 19:17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, w  and he will reward him for what he has done.


6.  Store up for the future:  Plan for retirement and bad economic days.


Pr 21:20 In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has.


7.  Be careful about borrowing:  Don’t be a slave to debt.


Pr 22:7 The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.