About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Leadership


Qualities of a good leader:

1.  Works Hard

Proverbs 12:24; Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in slave labor.


2.  Doesn’t penalize people for integrity

Proverbs 17:26; It is not good to punish an innocent man, or to flog officials for their integrity.


3.  Listens before answering

Proverbs 18:13; He who answers before listening— that is his folly and his shame.


4.  Open to new ideas

Proverbs 18:15; The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it out.


5.  Listens to both sides of the story

Proverbs 18:17; The first to present his case seems right, till another comes forward and questions him.


6.  Stands up under pressure

Proverbs 24:10; If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength!


7.  Stands up under praise

Proverbs 27:21; The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but man is tested by the praise he receives.