About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Am I Racist?

Am I Racist? Is the new comedy documentary by Matt Walsh and the DailyWire.  This movie is both funny and serious.  The topic is a serious one and it deals with those who use race, racism, and white guilt to grift people.  Matt does a great job of tolling these people, by allowing them to say what they believe.  Matt also has the ability to remaining in character of a DEI expert, even when these people are saying outrageous stuff.  Honestly this was one of the funniest movies I've seen in some time.  But there were also really important moments that remind us that while we look different we are all the same.  We are all humans and if we truly want to end racism we just need more love.