About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

How I Voted in Election 2024

I just voted.  I always share how I'm voting, because I usually get a few people asking me.  And I'm proud to cast my vote and show my support to those I want to hold office.  

Question: Should Indiana Remove Superintendent of Public Instruction from Gubernatorial Line of Succession? YES

Federal
President:  Donald Trump and JD Vance
US Senate:  Jim Banks
US Congress:  Did not vote

State
Governor: Mike Braun and Micah Beckwith
Attorney General: Todd Rokita
House:  Ryan Lauer

Local:  Bartholomew County
County Commissioners:  Larry Kleinhenz, Tony London, Michael Bell, Kim Bennett, Marcus Speer
School Board:  Tom Glick, Samantha Ison, David Theile

I recommend voting early to protect your voting power.  If you wait until election day you run the risk that there might be bad weather keeping you from the polls.  There could be problems at your polling place that will not allow you to vote.  You could be sick on election day.  Vote early to make sure your voice is heard.