About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Everyone's Job

At the Atlanta airport I was waiting to board a plane to New York City.  A passenger was getting loud yelling for rebellion and making everyone nervous.  The airline wouldn't do anything.  The man got in my face and I grabbed him and threw him back telling him to calm down.  The airline jumped in and kicked him off the plane. 

This reminded me of the shoe and underwear bombers that tried to blow up two different planes. The terrorists failed in part because the passengers on those planes acted and stopped them.

The fact is terrorists will do anything to kill. They are willing to die to kill you, me, and everyone else in America. The government and the military can do a lot to protect us, but it is also a job we all have to do. When things like this happen we must continue to be brave and fight back. Every time regular people stop an act of terror, we help deter terrorists. The terrorists must know that we will not back down, we will not be afraid, and we will stop them.