About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Servant for Christ

“C. William Pollard the CEO of ServiceMaster is a devote Christian. In the lobby of the ServiceMaster’s Headquarters in Illinois, their is a marble statue of Christ washing the feet of a disciple. Beyond the statue is a wall that stands 18 feet tall and stretches 90 feet across. Engraved in the wall are these four statements that constitute the company’s objectives: To Honor God in all we do, To Help people develop, To pursue excellence, To grow profitably. The leaders at ServiceMaster believe that God has given each one of the employees dignity, worth, potential, and freedom to choose. The goal is to build a firm that begins with God and accepts and develops the different people He created.” (God is my CEO).

Colossians 3:23-24; Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

In everything we do we should do it as if we are doing it for God. In our jobs we should give our very best. In families we should make sure they know we love them. In our churches we should make sure we use our talents to serve one another. If we live our lives as if we are serving Christ, then we will gain a reward not just in heaven but here on earth also.