About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

X-USA

When I was watching the men’s snowboarding finals at the Winter Olympics in Canada I saw something that really made me happy. American Snowboarder Shaun White after finishing his last run and winning the gold metal raised the American flag chanting “USA, USA.” It was so great to see a young man show pride in his country. You could tell that he not only wanted to win the gold metal for himself, but for his country. It gave me hope that there is still patriotism among our sports heroes. We see this patriotism still in the young men and women who volunteer everyday to serve their country in the armed forces. I think we can feel good about those young people who represent our country either in the military or the X-Game sports.