About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Debate Trump v Biden 2024

Let me start by saying CNN did a great job.  The format of turning off the mic and no crowd was great.  And the questions were very good and the moderators didn't argue with the candidates.   They just asked the questions and let them answer. 

Before the first break Trump was on fire and Biden was terrible.   Trump did a great job, was on point, and had the best comebacks.  Biden was confused, mumbled, and looked unfit.  Trump did great going after Trump on immigration, the border, wars.  

After the first break Biden came back very strong.  He was better at answering questions and only stumbled a few times.  Trump did a good job answering the January 6 question, but then totally missed on the questions about helping drug addiction and child care.  Trump got too defensive. 

After the second break Biden was terrible when he gave his closing statement.  He was confused and looked weak.  Trump didn't do anything great in his final statement, but it was solid.  

Overall Trump won the debate, but I'm not sure Biden did bad enough to lose the election.  Biden didn't win because people wanted to vote for him, instead they voted against Trump.  I don't think Trump did anything to get people to vote for him and Biden did just enough that those that hate Trump will vote for him.  

I still think Biden wins, because Trump can't get over 47% of the vote.  Maybe if RFK Jr gets 10%, Trump might win.  But right now I don't see this happening.