About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Do What You Love

“Do what you love and you will never work another day in your life.” That sounds nice but it is not always practicable.  Sometimes you just have to do what you do, to do what you love. I would love to play professional football, but that was and will never happen.  I would love to own my own business, but right now I'm not able to do that.  There are a lot of things we might love to do, but can't because we lack the skills or resources.  You can find things in your job that you love even if you don't love everything about your job.

My point is that your career should not be your entire life, even if you do love it or not. Instead your life should consist of many passions. Your career will be a major part of your life, but so should your family, your friends, your faith, your hobbies, and many other things. Life should be an adventure that you embrace with both hands.  If you have a career you love that is great, but if you don't remember that the career you have can always be the means that allows you to do things you love.