About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Presidential Predictions for 2024

So now that the midterm elections are over here are my predictions for the 2024 Presidential Election. 

Democrat Primary 

If Joe Biden runs the only person who could run against him and win is Hillary Clinton. So here are the top 5 candidates that could run in the Democrat Primary and win the nomination if Biden doesn't run.

1. Hillary Clinton 
2. Gavin Newsom
3. Kamala Harris 
4. Pete Buttigieg 
5. Bernie Sanders

Republican Primary 

Trump will win the Republican Primary assuming more than 3 people run in the primary. He has at least 1/3 of the Republican voters locked up, so he would be able to get enough support to beat all the others that might run. If there are only 3 people to run, then someone might be able to beat him. So here are my Top 5 candidates that could win the Republican Primary if no more than 2 run against Trump.

1. Ron DeSantis 
2. Mike Pence
3. Kristi Noem
4. Ted Cruz 
5. Tim Scott 

General Election 

If Trump is the Republican candidate, then every Democrat can beat him. Trump is too hated by the left and they will come out to vote against him even if the Democrats elected a dead person (as they did in 2020). If Hillary wins the Democrat Primary she will beat any Republican. I think every Democrat will come out to support her and independents that didn't vote for her the last time will say to themselves that maybe we made a mistake passing on Hillary and she would've been better than Trump or Biden. I think most Democrats can win no matter the candidate the Republicans have up as the country is center left. And now that states like Pennsylvania and Michigan are solid blue and Georgia and Arizona are purple Democrats have the advantage in the electoral college. But here is how I rank the candidates for the general election. 

1. Hillary Clinton 
2. Joe Biden
3. Ron DeSantis 
4. Gavin Newsom 
5. Mike Pence 
6. Kamala Harris
7. Pete Buttigieg 
8. Bernie Sanders 
9. Kristi Noem 
10. Tim Scott