About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

What is a Woman?

What is a Woman? is a documentary by Matt Walsh from the Daily Wire.  The focus of the film is on the Trans movement specifically how it is being taught and affecting kids.  Matt meets with many experts on both sides of the issue.  Matt's goal was to discover the truth and reality of what is a man or woman.  I think it tells a compelling story and he allows those he interviews the chance to express their opinions.   This didn't feel like a "Gotcha" documentary.  I would have liked for him to maybe show some people that are trans and our happy.  But the documentary really isn't about people being trans and the social interaction with have with people in the trans community.  Instead the real focus is on what is truth with it comes to gender,  how is this affecting women, what are we teaching children, and what are the possible side effects on children that are being transitioned with drugs and surgery.  Honestly for me if an adult wants to be addressed as a different sex, dress as a different sex, call themselves by a different gender, take drugs, or have surgery I'm fine with that.  But children cannot and should not be doing these things and it is abuse.