About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

1984

1984 is based on the famous book 1984.  It is very strange and not what I was expecting.   It is about a future where we all live under constant war, a totalitarian government, and a world were emotions and free thought is outlawed.   The visuals are actually underwhelming and the sets are small.  It feels more like a long episode of The Twilight Zone.  Honestly I've seen better films that deal with the same concepts.