About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Roe v Wade Overturned

Roe v Wade has been overturn.  As someone who is strongly pro-life, I never thought this day would come.  But what does it mean really?  Some think and will try to lie and say abortion is now illegal in the United States.   But that is FALSE!  The overturning of Roe v Wade means that the power will go back to the States.  So places like New York and California can allow abortion up to 9 months and right before birth.  But States like Indiana and Texas could outlaw all abortions.  The federal government can still give money to organizations like Planned Parenthood.  Federal lawmakers could also actually do their job and make actual laws about abortion.  Abortion isn't in the constitution and it really is both a states rights issue and a legislation issue.  This is not only a great day because of the lives that will be saved, but also a great day for the Constitution.   Roe v Wade was a bad decision based on merely Constitution law.  Today things have been made right.  God Bless America!