About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Will Smith and Chris Rock at The Oscars

Herr is my take on the Will Smith and Chris Rock fight at The Oscars. 

1.  The man committed assault.  If I did that I'd be in jail.

2.  They are millionaire Hollywood stars.  They (the Oscars) hire a comedian to make jokes and roast people.   You should expect jokes.  But I guess these comedians should only do knock knock jokes.

3.  Will Smith has made his living making fun of people.  So now he should never be allowed to make a joke about anyone. 

4.  Chris Rock's joke wasn't even that bad.  If you had a problem with the joke don't ever go to a comedy club and sit at the front.  He said she was going to star in the GI Jane sequel.   Woah there.  That some harsh words.  I've heard worse in rap songs that win Grammy's.

5.  Will was laughing at first, then saw Jada roll her eyes.  So then he thought he should look tough.  Funny that he doesn't like someone making a joke about his wife, but was okay with another guy sleeping with his wife.

6.  If someone make fun of my wife that hurt her feelings I'd say something.  But would I commit a crime for words being said?  No.  My wife wouldn't want me going to jail.  Would I have gotten upset over a comedian making a joke?  No.  Some jokes land and some don't.  But they are jokes.  Not But the difference from my wife and Jada is my wife isn't a public figure.  Jada is a public figure. And at the Oscars the host makes fun of people.   Has everyone for Ricky Gerivas at the Golden Globes a few years ago.