About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

We Need Higher Gas Prices

We need higher gas prices.  At least in the short term.  I'm okay paying more in gas IF we stop importing Russian oil and start producing more oil and natural gas here in America.  We need to bring Keystone back up, drill on federal land and water, drill in ANWAR, and cut many regulations.  We need to just go back to Trump energy policies.  It will mean for a few months that gas prices will be high.  But, gas prices are based on future supply, so if the market thinks America will have more supply, it will drive down prices.  

The war in Ukraine is just an example of why America and Europe need to stop relying on oil and natural gas from evil countries like Russia and areas like the Middle East. And Russia won't stop in Ukraine until we and Europe stop buying their oil and natural gas. 

America has enough natural resources to be both energy independent and even an exporter of energy to other countries.  I'll add that we need to invest in the truly clean and green energy supply that is nuclear power.