About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Jolt

So the movie starts out where you think it will be like Anna, Atomic Blonde, or Peppermint, but them you see that there is really very little depth.  When the baby throwing starts the movie jumps the shark.  Now you see that it wasn't meant to be serious and is almost a spoof of the other movies.   And to be honest that is okay as it becomes a little more fun.  But then they try to create a spin to the movie and a twist, so it is more serious.  All that did is make the movie into a joke.  Overall a complete waste of time and I hope they don't try to make another.