About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 37

I will trust in you Lord and do good, so that I will live safely and prosper. I take delight in you Lord, for you give me my true heart’s desires. I will commit everything to you Lord. I trust you, and you help me. You make innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the sun. I will be still in your presence, and wait patiently for you to act. I won't worry about evil people who prosper. Help me to stop being angry! Help me turn from my rage! Keep me from losing my temper. I will trust in you Lord. Help me see that it is better to be godly and have little than to be evil and rich. Lord, you take care of the godly. Day by day you Lord take care of the innocent, and I know I will receive an inheritance that lasts forever. Help me to be godly by being a generous giver. You Lord direct my steps. You delight in every detail of my life. Though I stumble, I will never fall, for you Lord hold me by the hand.  Help me to be godly and always give generous to others. Help me to turn from evil and do good, and I will live in your land forever. For you Lord love justice, and you will never abandon the godly. You will keep me safe forever.  Let me listen to the godly who offer good counsel; they teach me right from wrong. I want to make your law my own, so I will never slip from your path.  I will put my hope in you Lord.  I will travel steadily along your path. You honor me by giving me a home.  I look and see those who are honest and good, for a wonderful future awaits those who love peace. Lord rescue me; and be my fortress in times of trouble. Lord help me, rescue me from the wicked. You save me, and I find shelter in you.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 37:3‭-‬9‭, ‬16‭-‬18‭, ‬21‭, ‬23‭-‬24‭, ‬26‭-‬31‭, ‬34‭, ‬37‭-‬37‭, ‬39‭-‬40 NLT.