About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 36

Lord, when I am not focused on you, my sin is wicked and deep within my heart.  In my blind conceit, I cannot see how wicked I really am. Everything I say is crooked and deceitful. I refuse to act wisely or do good.  My actions are never good. I make no attempt to turn from evil.  But your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the ocean depths. You care for me O Lord.  How precious is your unfailing love, O God! I find shelter in the shadow of your wings. You feed me from the abundance of your own house, letting me drink from your river of delights. For you are the fountain of life, the light by which I see. Pour out your unfailing love on me; give me justice and an honest heart.

My prayer based on Psalms 36:1‭-‬10 NLT.