About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 35

O Lord, oppose those who oppose me. Fight those who fight against me. Then I will rejoice in you. I will be glad because you rescue me. With every bone in my body I will praise you. Lord, who can compare with you? Who else rescues the helpless from the strong? Who else protects the helpless and poor from those who rob them? I will thank you in front of everyone. I will praise you before all people. O Lord, you know all about this. Do not stay silent. Do not abandon me, O Lord. Rise to my defense! Take up my case, my God and my Lord. Declare me not guilty, O Lord my God, for you give justice. Don’t let my enemies laugh at me in my troubles. I will give great joy to those who came to my defense. And they will say "Great is the Lord, who delights in blessing his servant with peace!” I will proclaim your justice, and I will praise you all day long.  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 35:1‭-‬2‭, ‬9‭-‬10‭, ‬18‭, ‬22‭-‬24‭, ‬27‭-‬28 NLT.