About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 34

I will praise you Lord at all times. I will constantly speak your praises. I will boast only in your name; even though I am helpless, I take heart. I will tell of your greatness; I will exalt your name. I prayed to you Lord, and you answered me. You freed me from all my fears. I looked to you for help and I received radiant joy. In my desperation I prayed, and you Lord listened; you saved me from all my troubles. You guard me with an angel; you surround and defend me. Oh, the joys of taking refuge in you! I fear you Lord, for those who fear you will have all they need. Because I trust in you Lord, I lack nothing. I want to live a life that is long and prosperous, so I will keep from speaking evil and from telling lies! I will turn away from evil and do good. I will search for peace, and work to maintain it. Your eyes Lord watch over me; your ears hear my cries for help.  You Lord hear me when I call to you for help. You rescue me from all my troubles. You Lord are close to me when I am brokenhearted; you rescue me when my spirit is crushed. I face many troubles, but you Lord come to the rescue each time. For you Lord protect me! You Lord will redeem those who serve you. Because I take refuge in you; I will not be condemned. Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 34:1‭-‬20‭, ‬22 NLT.