About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 33

I will sing for joy to you Lord; for it is fitting to praise you. I will praise you Lord with song. I will sing a new song of praise to you. I know your word holds true, and I can trust everything you do. You love whatever is just and good; your unfailing love fills me. You Lord merely spoke, and the heavens were created. You breathed the word, and all the stars were born. I will fear you Lord and stand in awe of you. Your plans stand firm forever; your intentions can never be shaken. What joy for me whose God is you Lord. You Lord look down from heaven and see me. From your throne you observe all I do. You made my heart, so you understand everything I do. You Lord watches over me, and I rely on your unfailing love. You rescue me from death and keep me alive in times of trouble. I put my hope in you Lord . You are my help and my shield. In you my heart rejoices, for I trust in your holy name. Let your unfailing love surround me, for my hope is in you alone. Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 33:1‭-‬6‭, ‬8‭, ‬11‭-‬15‭, ‬18‭-‬22 NLT.