About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 30

I will exalt you, Lord, for you rescued me. You refused to let my sins triumph over me. O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health.  You kept me from falling into the pit of despair. I will sing to you Lord.  I will praise your holy name. My weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. When I am prosperous, I said, “Nothing can stop me now!” Your favor, O Lord, makes me as secure as a mountain. Do not turn away from me Lord. Hear me, Lord, and have mercy on me. Help me, O Lord .” You turn my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my sadness and given me joy, that I might sing praises to you. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 30:1‭-‬7‭, ‬10‭-‬12 NLT.