About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

12 Strong

I love these true story movies about our current soldiers today.  They show us their courage and why as an American I'm not afraid.  This movie tells the story of our first mission on the War on Terror after 9/11.  It doesn't so much tell about the lives of the soldiers, but what they did and what they had to overcome.  It is a powerful movie that feels almost like a prequel to the current CBS tv show Navy SEALs.  If you enjoyed movies like 13 Hours, American Sniper, and Lone Survivor you will enjoy this too.  The action is great, the acting good, and the story intense.