About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

My Prayer-Pslams 31

O Lord, I come to you for protection; don’t let me be down. Watch over me for you do what is right. Listen to me. Be my rock of protection, a fortress where I will be safe. You are my rock and my fortress. For when I honor your name, it keeps me from danger. I find protection in you alone. I trust my spirit to you. Rescue me, Lord, for you are a faithful God. I trust in you Lord. I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about my soul. You have set me in a safe place. Have mercy on me Lord, for I am in distress. My soul is withering away. I am dying from grief and sadness. Sin has drained my strength; I am wasting away from within. But I am trusting you, O Lord, for you are my God! My future is in your hands.  Let your favor shine on me. In your unfailing love, rescue me. O Lord, I call out to you for help. How great is the goodness you have stored up for me. You lavish it on me when I come to you for protection, blessing me before the watching world. You hide me in the shelter of your presence. You shelter me in your presence. I will praise you Lord, for you have shown me the wonders of your unfailing love. You keep me safe. I cried out and you heard my cry for mercy, and answered my call for help. I love you Lord! You protect me, because I am loyal to you. So I will be strong and courageous and put my hope in you Lord!  Amen.

My prayer based on Psalms 31:1‭-‬10‭, ‬14‭-‬17‭, ‬19‭-‬24 NLT.