About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Post and Bias

The movie The Post is about how the New York Times and The Washington Post printed the Pentagon papers on the Vietnam war, because the government was lying to the American people.   The movie is about how brave these people were and how the truth is most important above all else.  But today our bias media (including the Times and Post) don't want the Memo released that shows corruption at the FBI and possibly the Obama administration.   They are against it being released, because the Democracts are against it.  This is why we call them Fake News.  They only want to report the news they like and only want to go after the politicians they hate.