About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Megan Leavey

This isn't your typical modern war movie.  It actually focuses on what the story truly is about and not some political agenda against the war in Iraq.   The story is about a woman who is drifting though life as she deals with the loss of a close friend.  She finds purpose joining the Marines and becoming a dog handler.   We see her grow in confidence as she bonds with her dog.  The movie is really about the special bond with have with dogs, how she and her dog were heroes, and what she goes through to fight for that bond with her dog.  The acting is okay, but the story is very strong.  The movie doesn't try to get an emotional response with cheap tricks and it treats our military with respect.   Overall an enjoyable movie, with a few laughs, and heart.