About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Dunkirk

Visually this is a stunning an almost perfect movie.  The music and the visuals tell the entire story. The visuals and the music are the main characters. It is not a movie that tries to bring out an emotion, but simply let's you feel whatever emotion you have in you.   There are no great quotes or speeches.   There is no romance.  This is an example of the movie that Pearl Harbor should have been instead of what is was.  And unlikr Saving Private Ryan it doesn't use blood and guts to make its point about war.  Nolan has created a masterpiece that will be timeless.   This movie should earn an Oscar for best picture, director, and score.