About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

No Respect For McCain

I respect John McCain's service to our country in Vietnam and consider him a hero.  But as a Senator I have no respect for him.   He has betrayed the GOP voting against the Senate bill to replace Obamacare.   He didn't keep his word to replace Obamacare and he didn't for one reason...Trump.  I think he so hates Trump that he voted no just to hurt him.  I didn't vote for McCain for President in 2008 and I'm still glad about my decision.  McCain is a great example of why we need term limits.  Shame on you McCain.  You, Collins, and Murkowski now own Obamacare with the Democrats.