About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Intern

First let me say I really liked this movie.  There are a bunch of little things I have issues with in this movie.   One example is that a man who only retired 5 years ago as a VP of Sales didn't know how to turn on a computer.  The concept is that someone in there 70's has no clue about technology.  But that might have only been true 15 years ago.  There was also too much of unnecessary drama that was added that wasn't really needed.  Even with all these little issues it is a funny movie and very touching.  I really enjoyed it and you really cared about every person in the movie.  Overall a good movie, just a lot of flaws.