About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

The Peanuts Movie

This is one of the best animated movies I've seen in years.  It is sweet and touching.   The movie teaches the important lessons of hard work, putting others before yourself, helping others, being courageous, honesty, and teaching others from your failures.  I think this movie should win the Oscar for best animated movie.  The movie is a true G rated movie.  Unlike some kids movies that will add adult humor that only adults will get this movie was clean all the way through.  Charlie Brown was a hero to me as a kid and by the end of the movie I was in tears.  The stories come directly from the comic strip and it stays true to the comic strip.   I absolutely love this movie.