About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Election Poll

A lot of news groups like to talk about polls.  They want to take a poll of the American people and say here is what the American people want.  Here is what our leaders have to do.  This poll says the American people don't support the President or Congress.  The fact of the matter is that polls are useless.  The only poll that matters is the election poll.  Elections are when things matter.  After an election it really doesn't matter what a poll says, but the day of an election is when what the American people think really matters.  Does this mean we shouldn't contact our leaders about our concerns?  No.  We needs to call, write, and email our leaders and tell them what we think.  But our biggest power comes on election day.