About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Obama Not that Bad

Liberals who think America is coming to an end, because Trump is president here is a little secret.   When Obama became president I thought the same thing, but what I learned is that America is greater than any one president.  While I think Obama was a terrible president and did a lot of bad things to America, it really wasn't as bad as I feared.  Even after two terms of Obama, America is still here.  And the same will be true with Trump.  The fears you have about Trump are not as bad as you think, just as my fears about Obama were not as bad as I thought it would be.