About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Buy American, Hire American

What does Buy American, Hire American mean? 

It doesn't mean to only buy products made by American owned companies.  It does mean that when companies build factories in America, hire American workers, and invest in America we should support those companies.  But companies that try to invest outside of America and move job out of America shouldn't get our business. 

Hire American means that we hire our citizens first, before we look to bring in more workers outside of America.  My hope is that we have so many good jobs for Americans, that we have to expand immigration just to fill all of the jobs.  But it must be legal immigration, because we have a right to decide who comes into our country and know who is coming into our country.

Buy American, Hire American, America First isn't about isolation, but about our government first taking care of its own citizens and encouraging businesses around the world to come here.