About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

Retail Coaching 7: Rewards

If you want your team to feel good about your coaching and the results they achieve for you, then you must reward your team.  Associates need recognition and acknowledgment for a job well done.  Don't have the attitude that they get paid to make their plan and goals.  Don't treat their success as just part of the job. 

How do you reward your associates is not as important as the fact that you actually do reward them.  Tell them that they did a job well done.  Let them know you are happy with their success.  Develop rewards and honors for superior success.  Even better reward your people financially with commissions, bonuses, trips, prizes, and more.  But even if you can't do that at least find creative ways to make your team feel special for their success.  Even a simple computer printed award in a cheap frame can go a long way.