About Me

My photo
Chuck Baker is Right! Well, I am. What I mean is that my friends always joke that I’m always right (or at least I think I am). The thing is I don’t say anything, unless I know I’m right. So it's not that I’m right about everything, but usually when I speak I know what I’m talking about. My dad always said, “Don’t speak unless you know your right.” This blog includes many subjects like religion, politics, business, movies, sports, and more. On the left you will see options to search this blog, see popular posts, a catalog of posts, and favorite links. Please check out my YouTube channel by clicking on the link under favorite links.

What Does God Say About...

Anger

Proverbs 29:11  A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.

Anxiety

Philippians 4:6-7  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Bitterness

Ephesians 4:31  Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling, and slander, along with every form of malice.

Change

Psalms 46:1-2  God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Complaining

Philippians 2:14-15  Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe.

Coping

Matthew 11:28  Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Depression

Psalms 119:76  May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.

Encouraging Friends

1 Thessalonians 5:11  Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Fear of the Future

Psalms 27:1  The Lord is my light and my salvation what shall I fear?

Laziness

Proverbs 6:10-11  A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man.

Quitting

2 Timothy 3-4  I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Trusting God

Romans 15:13  May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Worry

Matthew 5:25-27  Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear.  Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?  Look at the birds in the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

These verses are just a few example of how the Bible has an answer to all your questions.